HW: Its A Laugh

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Tue Oct 26 05:25:03 EDT 2004

"Once back in England, Timothy Brock, Slattery, and ..."

Timothy? surely Dave's younger brother; the composer and conductor....
 ;-)
Springs to mind: Paul the surviving beatle has a
less-known-brother-in-the-same-trade (mick?). What a fate.

anyway ... hehe ....  and it goes on:

"They were touring the United States behind the release of the album
when Lemmy was arrested on drug charges. He was fired from the band and
went on to form (Ex) Cat Heads, a successful and influential metal band."

whoa ...

Ketil