Assassins and Huw in E.17

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 4 11:25:35 EDT 2004

Great night had by all last night.It's the first time I've seen a tribute
band and this wa sgreat fun !
Huw's playing was great and they did a wide variaty off stuff. Dreaming City
; High Rise;Disappear in smoke; among the ones that got me up dancing!! A
really good fun night!!Look at Huw's website/Assassin's websiite over the
next few days as Steve L. videoed some of it which will appear soon.Huw
looked well I thought! ! Hope he's well , he was on form last night! saw
Richard (hello!)and me Steve L. and Jim (they both came in from Reading) got
a real buzzz from the occassion! Highly reccommended!