HW: What's Happenin' Where is everyone?

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Sep 6 15:23:19 EDT 2004

Hey, Could be on the HW yahoo group. Nothing but crap there. 100's of emails. Silence is golden. Harvey Bainbridge will be doing a gig in Cleveland, Ohio on Hallows eve if anyones interested. Its at the Symposium where Nik played a few times in the late 90's. Details are at www.strange-trips.com Would be nice to see some folks there, since there was no Hawkfest this year. Cheers Stephe