HW: Just ordered Love in Space DVD.

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 7 07:20:48 EDT 2004

Oh Yeah, I remember the Calvert snippet, that did look like quality,
that would be great to see Bob in full effect.

It does seem strange that there is lots of festival footage out there
with footage of all manor of bands, see freak emporium online for an
idea of how diverse, even Pink pop festivals from 1971.

yet there just seems nothing of Hawkwind from the 70's at all that is
available,
Am aware  of a reel of concert footage without sound that was found a
couple of years back, but again who owns it & will it ever see the light
of day. I'd have it without sound if its quality, and just play Space
Ritual whilst i watched it....

Regards
Iain