HW: What's Happenin' Where is everyone?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Sep 8 05:15:57 EDT 2004

Doug Pearson wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:13:40 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?q?Michael=20Crook?=
> <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM> wrote:
>>I meant to say his contribution really fills out the
>>sound with the extra dimension which has sometimes
>>been lacking lately. HW need a dedicated
>>synth/keyboard player!
>
> DEFINITELY agreed!
> The crazy thing is that we've been saying this here for EIGHT years now!
> http://listserv.ispnetinc.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9606D&L=BOC-L&P=R6022&I=-3
> (good time to post this with Carl back on board ...)

Shoot, did I write all that?  Man, '96 ... well, anyway, I sure can't
argue with myself! (Especially since I appear to be right :)

Yeah, they need a proper synth dude who can handle, as Doug so cogently
pointed out, both the cunning keyboardy things with one hand and the
swooshy noises with the other.

Cheers,
Carl

--