OFF: Germany again...

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 07:10:01 EDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:05:26 +0100, Jon Jarrett
<jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:

>        Am I remembering right from old Freak Emporium catalogues that
>S/T's first release was called _Catatonic Airkraut_? I've always wondered
>what they were like just on the basis of that splendid title

There's an entire S/T concert available for free download at

http://www.faust-pages.com/st.durmentingen.download.html

Includes a cover of "Silver Machine" incidentally. Quality is a bit
bootleggy, but listenable enough. I think they're an excellent band. They
have a rather nifty website at

http://www.get-happy-records.com/st.htm

which also has more MP3s.

Nick