Motorhead/Warrior CD Question

Monarchs of Motorization stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Thu Sep 9 16:14:36 EDT 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:12:11 +0100, Keith V. Kniveton
<starfield at SUPANET.COM> wrote, regarding the different edits of Kings of
Speed:
>Might have been taken from the 7" mix, which has a shorter instrumental
>break.

Yep, one of the 2 did have a shorter instrumental break, but I think they
were almost the same total length so the difference had to have been made
up somewhere else. I remember doing a back-to-back comparision and
concluding they were identical until near the end of the (shorter) break,
but after that I couldn't figure out how to resynch them. Maybe the final
verses and/or choruses were rearranged. Sounds like a project for the next
time I have a few free hours. This is the Age of the Minutiae Man...

Stephan