New Single? Paging Mr. Garibaldi

Fri Sep 10 04:16:17 EDT 2004

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Colin J Allen wrote:

> LOL

        Surely that was my line... But I've just been to look at The
Official Hawkwind Website for the first time in ages and discover that
only thing that seems to have changed since July is one small notice that
probably explains Colin's remark.

        So, to judge from the website which is after all our only Official
Source, the single will be out last month, and will have been having
heavy airplay, the album's out this month, Arthur Brown is still working
with Hawkwind, and all's well with the world, and really what more
assurance do we need.

        Tell you what, next year we can celebrate the 9th birthday
of _Distant Horizons_ and if we can just get Dave announcing the new
tracks with "this is from our new album, which is coming out next year",
we'll all know where we are from long BOC experience. Yours,
                                                             Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)