HW: Distant Horizons (was New Single? Paging Mr. Garibaldi)

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Fri Sep 10 04:38:42 EDT 2004

Jon wrote :
"Tell you what, next year we can celebrate the 9th birthday
of _Distant Horizons_ and if we can just get Dave announcing the new
tracks with "this is from our new album, which is coming out next year",
we'll all know where we are from long BOC experience."

While I fully sympathise with Jon's frustration at lack of new album, my
copy of DH shows it being recorded Jan - July '97, a full year after it was
released. Maybe HW are being cautious this time, so as not to repeat this
oversight :o)

Neil.