Distant Horizons (was New Single? Paging Mr. Garibaldi)

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Fri Sep 10 11:39:16 EDT 2004

DH came out around October '97, part way through the tour.  That's 7
years ago by my maths.  This year we have had Dave introducing tracks as
being from a forthcoming album (and tour).  Dunno about the single but I
wouldn't expect the album to be out until the tour is at least imminent,
and allowing for standard HW lateness probably halfway through.  Dates
do seem to be arranged for October and December so far (as posted here
and listed in the HW tour prog).  A bit of 'official' information
certainly wouldn't go amiss though!