RE: OFF: Motorhead US autumn tour cancelled!

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Fri Sep 10 16:35:09 EDT 2004

I heard about that.  Sucks.  I was leaning toward catching their show in Philly next month.  They were gonna play with Zeke, who are pretty straight-ahead punk from what I've heard.  That's the luxury of going to see the headliner, though. . . showing up conveniently late.

--Nick