HW: ordering direct from Hawkwind?

Fri Sep 10 17:14:35 EDT 2004

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Stephen Swann wrote:

> So, how does one check to see what Hawkwind currently has
> available for direct order?  Does Dave or Kris still read
> this list?

        They only ever seemed to do so occasionally, and though we did
have a post from them not so very long ago, I'm not sure that they ever
actually read the list as subscribers rather than just looking at the
archives on the web. Certainly asking direct questions, even polite and
friendly ones (that is, ones by other people :-> ) never got a direct
response as far as I know except for the couple of Q&A sessions Dave did.

        I'd guess that short of writing to them and hoping for a response,
there is little you can do. You could try mailing
<management at hawkwind.com> which is advertised on the webpages, but I
wouldn't like to guess who's reading it if anyone is...

        Still, it could be worse, they could be The Residents. Yours,
                                                                      Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)