BOC: A "dizzying excursion into Pearlman's world"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Sep 11 05:47:43 EDT 2004

On 11 Sep 2004, at 04:23, Albert Bouchard wrote:
> Just read the Popoff book. I feel bad about how ogre I've been
> portrayed. I know I was obnoxious then but I've worked hard to be more
> diplomatic in my criticism over the past 20 years.

Well, I can't say I've read the book, or know anything about how you
were Once Upon A Time, but you've always seemed like a pretty cool and
laid-back guy online or in person.

And if a professional musician can't obsess at least a little bit about
music, then, eh, well, who can? ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--