OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Electronic Cottage, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Sep 12 05:19:37 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (September 12, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from The
Electronic Cottage (show #8), Alchemical Radio (show #69), and Drool Trough
(show #17). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

New to the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG:
John Frankovic - "Space Zombie"
Riverside - "Out Of Myself"
Etherfysh - "A Box Of Fysh"
Mushroom - "Glazed Popems" (plus we've restocked several items from the
Mushroom back catalog)
More details can be found in our online catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

The Electronic Cottage (show #8)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we review
at Aural Innovations. The Electronic Cottage is named after Hal McGee's zine
of the same name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Ted Johnson & Joe Hendrix - "Space Probe" (from Space Probe)
National Holographic - "Event Horizon" (excerpt) (from Event Horizon)
Etherfysh - "Orange" (from A Box Of Fysh)
Hollydrift - "Out Among The Night" (from Waiting For The Tiller)
Nimbus 2000 - "Puddles" (from Kettle Of Fish Walking)
Psychic Space Invasion - "The Theatre Of The Warm" (from Book Of Dreams)
Rob Levit - "Conscious Arising" (from Electronic Soundscapes)
Ben Fleury-Steiner - "Shadows Of A Luminescent Warmth" (from ...To Reach The
Other Shore)
Newagehillbilly - "Stolen Wool" (from Familiar Puzzle)
Graffiti 61 - "Droning Velvet" (from Droning Velvet)
Galactic Anthems - "Abstract Circuitry" (from Abstract Circuitry)

Alchemical Radio (show #69)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Introduction by The Reverend Rabbit with special thanks, as always to our
Cousin Silas for his ambient musical atmospherics.
Neumeria - "Destiny"
The Nightjars - "Bedlam"
The Clumsy Lovers - "Groove Sel"
Steppin' In It - "Last Winter In The Copper Country"
Steve Power - "Running For The Border"
Leandra Hill - "Alright"
Patrick Porter - "Toppy"
Fran Gray - "Erica"
Pax Amerikana - "Cheap Licence To Kill"
Lope - "Bud Estro"
Frank Gingeleit - "Terra Australis"
Absolute Zero - "Stutter Rock/You Said"
The Motives Project - "I Can't Remember, I Can't Forget"

Drool Trough (shows #17)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Sack Trick - "Rainbow Trout (A Disaster Averted)" (from Penguins On The Moon)
Orbit Service - "The Seven Rays" (from Twilight)
Nifty Eagu & the Glo-Pilots - "Cupid" (from Glo-Balisation)
Mushroom - "This Goes Squonk!" (From Glazed Popems)
Land Of Chocolate - "Military Mindset" (from Regaining The Feel)
Patrick Porter - "Skylan MO" (from Skylan MO)
African Underground - Shiffai "Never Forget" (from African Underground Vol
1: Hip-Hop Senegal)
Swedish Whistler - "Vegetable Man" (from The Vegetable Man Project Vol. 2)
Air Formation - "Fallen Leaves" (from Stay Inside/Feel Everything)
Monster Movie - "Out Of Touch" (from To The Moon)
Random Touch - "Jumping Off The Cliff" (from The You Tomorrow)
Argon Evolution - "Hip" (from Human)
Valles Brothers - "El Avion" (from The Valles Brothers II)
Rick McAlister - "Say Uncle" (from Surplus Cheese)
The Good Library - "Finnigins Bluff" (from Finnigins Bluff EP)
S.Q.E. - "Daughters Of Albion Awake" (from The Abyss Stares Back)
The Buzzrats - "Greaser" (from Wondering Where You Are)
Dan Pound - "Desert Dance" (from Other Worlds)
The Exile - "Through Movement" (from Ascension EP)
Logic Alley - "Obligatory Apology" (from Diabolical Songs)

http://Aural-Innovations.com