HW: Motorhead / Kings of Speed answers

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Sep 12 15:17:59 EDT 2004

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:26:24 +0000, eddie jobson <eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>The Hawkwind Zoo 12" says Kings of Speed (live) though doesn't it? So are
>the single and WOTEOT versions from an orginal live track? Doubt it as it's
>not listed in the '74 or '75 live sets anywhere.

I'm sure that in this case, "live" would mean "live in the studio" i.e. the
basic track recorded in real time without any overdubs or edits.

Interesting to note that the Dojo CD is the *only* CD which includes the
album version of the song.  That would make it 'rarer' than previously
thought, yes?  (And confirms Rich's initial query about the difference
between the Dojo & Griffin versions.)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com