OFF: Motorhead US autumn tour cancelled!

JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 13 21:27:05 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/13/2004 4:18:51 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
cea at CARLAZ.COM writes:

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM wrote:
> I heard about that.   Sucks.  I was leaning toward catching their show in
Philly next  month.

I think I read they're gonna re-schedule a US tour for early  2005.

Their site sez:
"Lemmy injured his foot on stage about month ago while touring in Europe.

Lemmy, ignoring the pain and against his European doctor's  recommendation,
completed the few remaining shows on the Motorhead summer  festival tour.

Since he was not able to rest his foot for a while,  Lemmy's injury worsened,
and his U.S. doctor insisted in no uncertain terms that  Lemmy stay off his
foot for several weeks in order for it to heal  properly.

Motorhead will return for a U.S. tour in March 2005. Lemmy,  guitarist Philip
Campbell and drummer Mikkey Dee hate to disappoint their fans  but it is
necessary for Lemmy's injury to heal so that Motorhead can rock long  into the
future."

Joe