BOC: A "dizzying excursion into [3OC's] world"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Sep 15 04:30:24 EDT 2004

Tony wrote:
> Apparently he's playing bass in the Vegas show of "We Will Rock You!"
> What with Bobby and Danny going, is this an opportunity for two brothers
> to rejoin the band or has Hell finally frozen over?  :-)

Ah, but what's in it for the brothers rejoining the band?  I mean, just
to be hired guns when all else has failed?  It's not really an
attractive proposition on the face of it.

Maybe if everyone sat down and said "OK, we're older now and can face up
to everything that went down years ago.  Mistakes were made, bibles were
signed, and babies were kissed all around.  Can we all be cool with that
and still do anything useful?"  That might be a worthwhile question if
it led to something more interesting than "yet another original line-up
reunion greatest hits tour".  I mean, yeah, I'd go see that once (if it
came to London :) but surely there would need to be a situation that
_wouldn't_ be a hassle and _would_ offer the chance for something
_interesting_ to be done.

Cheers,
Carl

--