OFF: Fwd: [tempest-talk] Tempest - Boston - SciFi

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Sep 15 12:04:28 EDT 2004

Quoting Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>:

> David, you're famous! :)  This was posted on the discussion list for Bay
> Area folk-rockers Tempest:

Heh.  I guess that wasn't the person who asked waht our names were.  ;-)

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines