BOC: A "dizzying excursion into [3OC's] world"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Sep 16 07:12:59 EDT 2004

On 15/09/2004 18:24, Paul Mather wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 13:10, Tony wrote:
>> Al and Neil Peart are the only two drummers whose drum solos I don't use
>> for a "comfort" break!
>
> Matt Abts's solos are pretty cool.  I hear he just got a "subwoofer"[1]
> for his bass drum that elevates the ass kicking up another notch.

Oh, yeah, I remember his solos being pretty interesting, though I admit
it's been a while since I heard one :(

Oh, and Sami Kuoppamäki, ex-Kingston Wall.  One of the most amazing
drummers I've heard. Not sure what he's doing these days, but he's
phenomenal.

Cheers,
Carl

--