RE: Re: OFF: Johnny Ramone

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Thu Sep 16 15:49:50 EDT 2004

Ironically, there's a lot of media attention being paid to Green Day right now, because it's roughly the 10th anniversary of their "Dookie" album.  Just read an article today at MTV.com where all these young pop-punk bands of today are talking about what an "influence" Green Day was on them when they were kids.  The music industry is in a sad state indeed.

--Nick