:-) Urgent Help!

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun Sep 19 15:09:42 EDT 2004

Well I'm waiting another few weeks yet before even thinking about
making travel plans.   Booking ahead for Hawkwind has always been
on something of a wing and a prayer and anything advertised more
than a couple of months ahead may represent nothing more than a
triumph of Hope over Reality.

Furthermore given that it has been very quiet of late and given
that if a new record was due to be released soon you'd expect some
publicity/promotion would have started appearing - at the very
least on the web site if not in the music press instead of total
silence (especially since there was all that enthusiasm when the
original advertising flyers were issued months ago) - and given
that there appear to have been several significant departures over
the summer it wouldn't entirely surprise me to discover that there
has been a rather large scale shelving of plans.

But there's still the whole of October to go so I'm not being too
pessimistic just yet - there's still time for things to suddenly
spring to life if everyone is simply having a well-deserved summer
rest.

However if nothing has happened by the end of October I
wonder.......

jill