Hawkwind - Confirmed Tour Dates

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Sep 20 06:16:26 EDT 2004

Just to let you know that I've had a brief message from the band
themselves, apparently a few computer gremlins at their end, as well as
Holidays etc has led to the lack of communication in recent times. They
would like me to pass on the so far confirmed dates for the "Take Me To
Your Leader Tour 2004"

These are

Oct 23rd - Cheltenham Town Hall
Oct 28th - Bournemouth BIC
Dec 9th - Telford Oakengates Theatre
Dec 10th - Swindon Oasis
Dec 17th - Cambridge Corn Exchange
Dec 18th - Exeter Arts Centre

I am told others will be added in the near future as and when these are
finalized.

For further details I've posted the dates on a new page at the Hawkwind
museum together with additional booking details, this can be found at -
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/2004_autumn.htm

I'll pass on any further info as and when i get it

cheers

Dave