OFF: sappy prog

Tom Clark tclark at COX-INTERNET.COM
Wed Sep 22 15:56:20 EDT 2004

OK...I'll rephrase that....IQ, to me, sounds a bit......"contrived".

OK...I'm ducking again!

Not knocking anyone's musical tastes...music does touch the heart and soul
after all, and touches people lives in their own ways somehow or
another....or not.  Therefore, liking or not liking a particular type of
music does not make anybody better than anyone else.

So, having said that, I'll even admit now that I happen to like a couple of
ABBA songs.   I wouldn't have been caught dead admitting when I was a kid.
Barry Manilow, on the other hand, makes me cringe, though I do know people
who actually "like" Barry Manilow music, which does make me sort of laugh
inside.  How's that for contradictions!

Peace!  Be well!

Tom