HW Tour

Mark Von Bargen atnr63 at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Sep 22 16:41:42 EDT 2004

Keith wrote:

Anyway, I'm looking at the early few dates for December touring, and
thinking about a flight over to the UK.  Because Basel now has service on
EasyJet to both Liverpool and Luton, I can think about a 'triangular'

trip from Liverpool, catching the two shows at:

Dec 9th - Telford, Oakengates Theatre

Dec 10th - Swindon, Oasis

which would lead me to the London area without much problem.  And then the
prog band iQ plays at the Mean Fiddler on Dec. 11th, so I would plan to
catch that show (OK, so I like sappy progrock, sue me) before heading home.

And if any one of these stone circles was in the region between Liverpool
and London, that would be cool as well.  (Of course, I had thought to stop
at Stonehenge if I were to go to Exeter.)

If you're flying into Liverpool we could arrange to have at least one stone
circle waiting for you right next to the runway.

Oh, and we've got a spare cathedral if you want one too!

Mark