BOC-L Digest - 9 Sep 2004 to 10 Sep 2004 (#2004-223)

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Thu Sep 23 13:05:37 EDT 2004

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:06:13 +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>
wrote:
>And I keep thinking that these days it's pretty cheap and easy for
>anyone with a relatively solid computer and fast internet connection to
>record their guitar or vocal or kazoo and pass it on to other people for
>mixing with other things.  The virtual jam session, so to speak :)

I believe this more or less describes the modus operandi of the Spirits
Burning project on their 2 albums.

Stephan