OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Sep 25 09:54:06 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (September 25, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #111), Alchemical Radio (show #71), and
Drool Trough (show #18). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #111)

Floorian - "Overruled" (from What The Buzzing)
Quarkspace - "Underspace" (from Node In Peril)
Architectural Metaphor - "The Sabbath Maker" (from Other Music)
Trigon - "Verbiegt Die Kontrollen Zum Herz Der Sonne" (from Herzburg 2004)
Strobe - "Frozen Hate" (from See Beyond The Sun)
Blackloud - "Iron Fist" (from 4-Track-Demons)
Cul de Sac & Damo Suzuki - "Berlin 3" (from Abhayamudra)
Wicked Minds - "Space Child" (from From The Purple Skies)
Bill Laswell - "Space-Time Paradox" (from Version 2 Version-A Dub Transmission)
ST 37 - "Vegetable Man" (from The Vegetable Man Project Vol. 2)
Riverside - "Reality Dream" (from Out Of Myself)

Alchemical Radio (show #71)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Grip Inc. - "The Answer"
Salem Hill - "The Great Stereopticon"
Annie Grace - "Bonnie At Morn"
Going Some Place - "Martian Rodeo"
Rudiger Gleisberg - "Incarnation And Tears"
Root Deco - "Stone God"
Soniq Theater - "Inner Visions"
Strangers On A Train - "Was It The Way"
Keven Brennan - "Seven"
Soundoctrine - "Incipience"
The Buzzrats - "Cartoon Twilight"
Ceramic Hobs - "Does He Take Sugar"
The Insane Picnic - "This Is The Winter Darkness"
Henry - "Change"

Drool Trough (show #18)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Paul Angelosanto and the Melting Poetry Collective - "How Do You Dial 911"
(from Jihad Cafe)
The Slow Slushy Boys - "When Will We Get The Power? Part 1" (from When Will
We Get The
Power single)
Paul Roland - "Dark Carnival" (from Pavane)
Used Alien Mind - "Open Your Eyes Space Cadet" (from Positive Mental Theme)
Years - "It's Only Life" (from Years)
Floorian - "Waiting For It" (from What The Buzzing)
Patrick Porter - "Cordwood & Spark" (from Maybe Waltz EP)
Lou & Benny with The Teen Axel Soul Arkestra - "Dents De Lait, Dents De
Loup" (from Dents
De Lait, Dents De Loup/These Eyes single)
The Great Imperial Yo Yo - "The Mighty Frog" (from Chicken Island)
Trigon - "Ein Kleines Brachiales Machwerk" (from Herzburg 2004)
Blackloud - "WWWWW" (from 4-Track-Demons)
Thee Moths - "Universe Prayer" (from Sand In Our Pockets)
Little Fyodor - "You Give Me Hard-On" / "I Thought People Liked Fools" (from
Idiots Are Closer To God)
Parma International - "All About You" (from All About You/Don't Live A Lie
single)
Shadow Of A Great Name - "Two Rights And A Wrong" (from Exteriors)
9 on Bali - "Who Is Tripoli Adams?" (from Triad EP)
Pressurehed - "Altitude" (from Explaining The Unexplained)
Brian Ritchie - "Watazumi's Tea Bowl" (from Shakuhachi Club NYC)
Eureka Sön - "62" (from Por Album)
Wobble Jaggle Jiggle - "Magic Carpet Flight" (from It Came From Nowhere)

http://Aural-Innovations.com