`Secrets Revealed'

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Sat Sep 25 17:22:11 EDT 2004

Here's the review for the Popoff book.  Pretty good review.  Obviously a
fan.

http://www.electricbasement.com/absolutenm/templates/review.asp?articlei
d=117&zoneid=16

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: 25 September 2004 21:59
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Boc:`Secrets Revealed'

And fascinating reading it is. Excellent overview of the band's music on
an album by
album,song by song basis; with just enough history for continuity.
Interesting to hear different POVs of the same incidents, makes you
wonder what the REAL truth is.
Also, a very nice review of the album can be found at
<electricbasement.com> in the review section (sorry, not hi-tech enough
to actually get the URL here). But go find it anyway, Brian Coles gives
the book 4-1/2 lighning bolts out of 5; that would be between
`electrifying' & shockingly good'. Well, time to hunker down (as they
say on the tv) as the 3rd hurricane in 6-7 weeks comes through Polk
County, Fla. It's really wearing thin now!! Glad I didn't fix my fence
after the first one)
tim  8>)...