HW: religion and the joys of sex

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Sun Sep 26 09:21:31 EDT 2004

NO, Saying the word Religion is not correct. I'd say more of a spiritual experience. Each individual has there own. Religion is for people who follow certain dogma. The HW experience is like being in nature. Everyone enjoys it, but the experience is different for everyone. Same with truth. Being that you're an Arab, you will see things differently that white folks. I don't burn people at the steak. I burn down churches and I feed lions!!! :-) Cheers Stephe