OFF: Hibachi Dealers, Bishops Stortford UK, tonight (01 April 2005)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Apr 1 05:40:57 EST 2005

It's like an April Fools joke, but real ;)

The Hibachi Dealers (little band I play in) are performing their first
"non-hometown" away gig at The Half Moon, 31 North Street, Bishop
Stortford, UK tonight (01 April 2005).  I think we're the second of
three bands (still not sure how we're not bottom of the bill!) going on
around 9.30pm, apparently.

Tonight sees the debut of our new keyboard player and a dedicated
backing vocalist.  (Most bands try to keep membership down so as to
split the proceeds fewer ways, but we try to boost membership so as to
split the costs of renting rehearsal space more ways! :)

There's a (short) schedule of futher upcoming Dealers gigs on my web
site: <http://www.carlaz.com/music/dealers/>

Yeah, OK, I know there's not really any point in posting this to BOC-L,
but I'll take the opportunity to encourage everyone to go out and
support live'n'local music :)

Cheers,
Carl

--