Off: Gigs by Spacious Mind, Hidria Spacefolk

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Fri Apr 1 21:12:14 EST 2005

Try this for the Spacious Mind. A list member just pointed this to me
yesterday. No mention of gigs yet though.

http://www.countrymanrecords.com/

Chris R.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Henderson Keith
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 3:42 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF: Gigs by Spacious Mind, Hidria Spacefolk

Hey...

If anybody hears about gigs/tours by these two bands in the spring/summer,
could somebody post them to the list?  Thanks!

I can't find any kind of official webpage for Spacious Mind, and Scott H.
told me they are getting ready to play some shows somewhere.  Plus, Hidria
Spacefolk I've just heard might be playing in Würzburg Germany this summer,
and their webpage is not being updated at the moment 'cause they're
webmaster is in Morocco, so we'll need some grassroots communication to
succeed here in getting the word out, I guess.

Sorry for so many off-topic posts today, but I think some of you might
actually care about these bands, so...

Grakkl (FAA)