dr. who

Sun Apr 3 09:53:56 EDT 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Ian Abrahams wrote:

> Yes, I saw that, maybe the Master but I suspect that Davros is now long
> gone...

        Perhaps he could be due to run into a former incarnation of
himself? That might have interesting possibilities... Yours,
                                                             Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)