HW: Cd news anyone??

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Apr 4 05:05:40 EDT 2005

        Hej,

        IS there any news on Take me to your Leader? When I spoke to
Dave Brock at Sweden Rock Festival last June, he said first single
August 28th (Spirit of the Age with B-side Angela Android) and the full
CD in September. Then we heard it would be Jan the single and March the
full length... well.. I just finished my 4th article on hawkwind for the
German magazine Moonhead and I was so disappointed that I could not
include anything definitive on the new record. Management never
responded to a request for just 5 answered questions from Dave on the
new record to complete the article...

        Anyone out there?????

        scott

        www.oresundspacecollective.com