dr. who

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Apr 4 06:30:23 EDT 2005

Ian Abrahams writes:

> Oh God I hope not. That was done cleverly *once* and really should never
> have been done again. And another bit of nonsense was jettisoned last night
> from the programme!

It's a good idea to dump the whole Gallifrey schtick as it gets back to
the original Mysterious Doctor idea. Too many of the Timelord plots had
the series basically crawling up its own arse.

I dunno what it could really mean that the Timelords have all ben
destroyed since as time-travellers, they could just go back to before
the destruction and stop it.

> This new series is quickly finding its feet and its identity, very
> promising stuff.

I liked the jukebox putting on the single. Surely an allusion to Doctor
Who always following Juke Box Jury in the TV schedules back in the old
days.

FoFP