OFF: TanuTuva (Hungary)

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 6 09:29:50 EDT 2005

Hey folks...

One really great band that I saw in Budapest last year
is called TanuTuva, and I've finally discovered their
webpage at soundfreedom.org

It doesn't seem like they have any commercial CDs for
sale yet (I just wrote them an email to ask), but they
do have a few MP3's up there for people to check out.
I don't have a computer with that capability (still),
so I can't do this myself, but I urge you to.  They
were really good, Ozrics-type stuff.  Enjoy....and
post your opinions here if you like.  Hopefully, this
off-topic stuff won't bother all the people who come
to this list to discuss its main topic, that being Dr.
Who of course.  :)

Ciao...Grakkl (FAA)