HW: Mojo radio

Dave Bottomley merlinas at BTCONNECT.COM
Wed Apr 6 13:17:13 EDT 2005

Hi folks

Not only does this month's Mojo magazine include a 2-page 'How to buy
Hawkwind' feature (wot, no Hall of the Mountain Grill???!), but also tells
us of an immiment edition of their Mojo Rocks online radio programme that
may be of interest due to the content & the guest presenter.

On Friday April 22nd (9-11pm), we have (and I quote):

"Space Is Deep: Cosmic adventures with ex-Hawkwind sax man Nik Turner".

Wonder if he'll play any Dave Brock Trio material?

Check out details at www.mojo4music.com/html/mojo_radio.shtml

Dave