OFF: Porcupine Tree

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Thu Apr 7 19:38:26 EDT 2005

Porcupine Tree do a Magnu sounding called "Out" from the Love,
Death & Mussolini cassette.

Love Death and Mussolini
1990 (private cassette) deleted
SIDE A
Hymn (1:22)
Footprints (5:56)
Linton Samuel Dawson (3:04)
And the Swallows Dance Above the Sun (4:12)
Queen Quotes Crowley (4:40)
SIDE B
No Luck With Rabbits (0:47)
Begonia Seduction Scene (2:34)
Out (8:59)
It Will Rain for a Million Years (4:05)

I had thought that the track had been rereleased, but not sure of that.

Chris R.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of David Kuznick
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:14 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF: Porcupine Tree

Quoting Tony <tony.orourke at TALK21.COM>:

> What does this list think of Porcupine Tree?

I think they're fantastic.  In fact I first heard about them from BOC-L back
in
the Up The Downstairs era, picked that up, and have been a huge fan ever
since.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"You should have seen the curse that flew right by you