OFF: Porcupine Tree

Tim ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET
Thu Apr 7 18:48:57 EDT 2005

Well, I have three of their cds; _Sky Moves Sideways_, _Staircase Infinities_, & _Signify_. Not really sure if I really like them, but haven't yet been able to part with them. It's been `well, 1 more listen and then i'll trade `em in'...3 times now; so I guess I like them more than i think i do(must be a subconcious thing).
tim  8>)...