OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Atomic Bongload, and Electronic Cottage shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Apr 9 04:23:28 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

April 9, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#124), The Atomic Bongload (show #10), and The Electronic Cottage (show
#12). You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

AURAL INNOVATIONS CD MAIL ORDER: I've got one more new goodie that just
arrived. This will be it until the new mail order store is done, which is
coming along nicely. But it's not ready yet so like last week I've NOT
updated the old catalog. So if you're interested in this please email me at
jkranitz at aural-innovations.com and I'll hook you up.
V.A. - "Psytrax 1"... This is Andy G's new Space/Psych/Stoner Rock
compilation, featuring tracks from Litmus, Space Mirrors, Jet Jaguar, Wall
of Sleep, Voodoo Shock, Alien Dream, Melodic Energy Commission,
Architectural Metaphor, Dr Hasbeen, Spaceseed, Quarkspace, Spacehead, Helios
Creed, ST 37, and a track from ex-Hawkwind guitarist JERRY RICHARDS recorded
EXCLUSIVELY for this compilation. Psytrax comes in very simple packaging to
keep production costs to the bare minimum, and in that spirit I'm selling it
for a mere $4 (shipping included for those in the US/Canada). That should
encourage EVERYBODY to check it out.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #124)

Nihil Project – “Samhain” (from Samhain)
Guild Navigators – “Dy-Maxion” (from Phase 2)
Scattered Planets – “New Age” (from You've Been Duplicated: Burning Chrome
to Disc in the Cyberage)
THTX – “Voyage Into Space” (from Ultimately)
My Education – “Dirty Hands” (from Italian)
Nifty Eagu + The Glo-Pilots – “Talking to the Sun #2” (from Glo-Balisation)
Tom Mungenast – “Candles” (from The Un-Stable Boy)
Meathawk & the Meathawks – “Meathawk vs. Babylon” (from Meathawk in Battle)
Fighting Catz – “Chromatic Candlelight Opera” (from Fighting Catz)
Systems Theory - "Green Miata Baja Bound" (from Soundtracks for Imaginary
Movies)
Radio Dystopia – “A Conversation With The Universe” (from Soundclick.com page)
Neumeier-Genrich-Schmidt – “Electric Junk” (from Psychedelic Monsterjam)

The Atomic Bongload (show #10)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we review at Aural Innovations.

Listen to the show to find out how you can win a FREE CD from Small Stone
label artists SASQUATCH or BOTTOM, or a Sasquatch T-Shirt.

Sasquatch – “Chemical Lady” (from Sasquatch)
Superheavygoatass – “MS” (from 60,000 Years)
Blood Farmers – “Bullet In My Head” (from Permanent Brain Damage)
RPG – “Paralyzed” (from Full Time)
25 Suaves – “Give It Up” (from I Want It Loud)
Valis – “Voyager” (from Head Full of Pills)
Bottom – “The Same” (from You’r Next)
Porn – “Glory Will Be Mine” (from Wine, Women and Song)
SubArachnoid Space – “Honorable Mention” (from The Red Veil)
Low Ton – “Mouse” (from Dead Words)
Shiver – “Tough As Nails” (from San Francisco’s Shiver)
Rick Ray – “The Casualty Store” (from Night Of The Living Dedicated)
Neurotic – “The Walrus” (from Mazy Craniacs)

The Electronic Cottage (show #12)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we receive
at Aural Innovations. The show is named after Hal McGee's zine of the same
name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Alisa Corral’s Neutron Star – “PSR 0820 + 02” (from Alisa Corral’s Neutron Star)
Phinney/McGee – “Incident On The Space Elevator” (from Escape From Earth)
The New Digital Sound – “Real You (Retreating Again)” (from The Depressed
American Dream)
Kyron – track 13 (from Whims V.2)
Zavoloka – “Plavyna (Silt)” (from Plavyna)
Mikhail Chekalin – “Green Symphony Part 4” (from Green Symphony / Borderline
State)
Mikhail Chekalin – “Ostinato-Asthenia” (from Meditative Music for a Prepared
Organ Volume 2)
Psychic Space Invasion – track 1 (from And The Cows Go Mu)
Eluvium – “One” (from Talk Amongst The Trees)
The Moglass – “Untitled (Tawny Owl)” (from Snake-Tongued Swallow-Tailed)

http://Aural-Innovations.com