more dodgy CD's?

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Apr 13 20:25:03 EDT 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:32:50 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
wrote:

>Looks like there's some German source offering the rare CD's on Ebay.
>Warrior and 25 Years On at least come with extra tracks.

Yeah, these have been mentioned a few times.  Has anyone actually bought
one of them, or do I have to be the first one?  (I could really use a CD
copy of 25 Years On.)  Does anyone know what the bonus tracks are?

>Presumably these aren't official?

That would be the logical assumption :^).

Although if it was members of the band serruptitiously bootlegging
themselves behind the label's back, it wouldn't be the first time.  And
given the band in question, it certainly wouldn't surprise me ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com