more dodgy CD's?

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Apr 15 21:03:37 EDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:38:34 -0400, Paul Mather <paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU>
wrote:

>I remember having a Venom LP with that cassette skull-and-crossbones
>logo on the sleeve with "Home taping is killing music" on it, underneath
>which was appended "...and so are Venom!"  You've got to admire their
>sense of humour.

I certainly do!  My favorite Venom record is the spoken-word 7".  The one
that splices all the between-song banter together from a show they did in
New Jersey (with all the music cut out).  Sort of like that track
on 'Undisclosed Files' that splices all of Nik Turner's dedications
together (I wasn't going to bother posting this to the list until I
remembered that similarity!).

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com