BRAIN/BOC: Helen Wheels news on Cellsum!

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Apr 19 13:46:09 EDT 2005

Hey J,

When this comes out, I think it would be cool if you re-posted the original review you wrote of the Helen Wheels tribute show. It would be interesting to see how watching it on DVD meshes with the experience of actually being there.

Brian