paging Mister Swann

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Tue Apr 19 22:28:09 EDT 2005

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 04:08:58PM +0000, M Holmes wrote:
> Dunno if that message also got lost in the hiatus, but it might be worth
> getting word to Steve Swann that two originals of that USA Tour 89 VHS
> tape he was after are being sold on Ebay.
>
> FoFP

Shit!  That's what I get for not reading the list lately.
Thanks for the attempted heads-up, anyway, Mike...

I'll repeat my offer to buy an original VHS of that, in
good condition, at a silly price.  Where by silly
price I mean, you'll hear what I'm willing to pay and
you'll think, "He's gone silly".

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one