Hakwind prices on Ebay

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Tue Apr 19 23:32:22 EDT 2005

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 03:44:09PM +0000, M Holmes wrote:
> Seems my last post didn't get through?
>
> There have been some astonishing prices for Warrior, Quark and PXR5 on
> Ebay. Are these normal or is it some sort of hype?

This reminds me, I recently picked up a strange,
possibly bootleggy thing which is the Hawklords "25
Years On" album, plus a couple of live tracks.  It's
not a CD-R, it's a commercially pressed CD, with
copyright info that looks a little odd to me:
(P) 1978 Charisma Records
(C) 2001 Rock Fever
    RFM 014

Made under license from Ridgetop Music
This compilation (P) & (C) Rock Fever Music,
Baumstrabe 10, 21175 Hamburg, Germany

It has the 8 tracks of the original release,
plus these two live tracks:
 9. Who's Gonna Win The War 5:54
    (Brock)
10. Drug Cabinet Key 6:06
    (Brock/Calvert)

I was actually a little irritated when I received it,
since I *thought* I had scored a copy of the ultra-rare
Virgin/Charisma disc.  I just didn't read the fine
print when I bought it...  :-P

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one