Hakwind prices on Ebay

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Wed Apr 20 07:46:42 EDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 11:30:37AM +0100, M Holmes wrote:
> > It has the 8 tracks of the original release,
> > plus these two live tracks:
> >  9. Who's Gonna Win The War 5:54
> >     (Brock)
> > 10. Drug Cabinet Key 6:06
> >     (Brock/Calvert)
>
> Any idea which tracks from the Codex these are?

Not yet, it just arrived the other day and I haven't
really listened to anything but The Only Ones (just to
verify that it was commercial quality sound as well,
and not "ripped from vinyl" or what have you...

> Is there a source I can find the Rock Fever stuff without bidding on
> Ebay?

Their website www.rock-fever.de (misprinted on the
label as w.w.w.rock-fever.de) doesn't exist.
http://rock-fever.de redirects to this non-existant web
site.  They have a contact address mail at rock-fever.de which
may or may not work, I haven't attempted to contact it.

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one