New Pope don't rock

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 20 12:18:58 EDT 2005

Oh I do agree Paul, it would have been extremely difficult to avoid
being conscripted.

At the end of the day, he's an irrelavance to me, Its a bloody big shame
that he is relevant to to many people on this planet with such a
negative, blinkered view of the world.

I'd love for him to make me eat my words, but somehow I doubt the man
has the sight to liberalise. Not from what he's said..

iain