Off: new releases from The Spacious Mind

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sat Apr 23 15:22:27 EDT 2005

Thanks Captain!!
I will get them all as soon as the funds I just transferred into the paypal
account clear. If Ace of Discs does not have them next week, I will order
direct. Hopefully the
http://www.countrymanrecords.com will be updated by then. This will help
ease the pain while waiting for Take Me To Your Leader.

Chris R.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Captain Cloud
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:44 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: new releases from The Spacious Mind

<leaving lurk mode>

Just received an email from The Spacious Mind about the following new
releases, available now:

A new studio cd from Swedens finest.
"Rotvälta" is 55.59 minutes with some of the best stuff ever from Space Your
Face Studios.

Order it from us or from any of our friends:
clearspot, ace of discs, freak emporium, among others, should have it
available next week or so.

from us:
140 SEK, paypal payment:
henrik at countrymanrecords.com

And also the two first releases in our cdr series is here to be ordered:
CCDR001 - The Spacious Mind, Live 030228, Skellefteå
CCDR002 - Råd Kjetil And The Loving Eye Of God, Title Unknown

Each release is limited to 50 copies, numbered and  in a nice paper
packing.
Price: 80 SEK.

And yes, the website will be updated soon.

The web site for The Spacious Mind is at http://www.countrymanrecords.com

Note that Råd Kjetil is not part of TSM, rather this is a different group
(no TSM members) on the private label that TSM runs.  And, this release is
not the official release that came out just a few months ago, but rather a
new release by Råd Kjetil and co.

Note also that my Paypal account is not set up for Swedish Kronors, so I
used http://www.xe.com to convert the SEK amount into USD and transferred
that amount (rounded up) as my payment.

Cheers,

Captain Cloud