OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Apr 23 15:41:02 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

April 23, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#125), Drool Trough (show #29), and Alchemical Radio (show #85). You can go
directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: The new store is completed and I’ll unveil it once the
first batch of new stock arrives. I’ve got the entire God Damn I’m A
Countryman label catalog coming, including their just released new Spacious
Mind CD, several titles from the Black Widow label, Stone Premonitions, CD’s
from THTX, Alien Dream and more. I’m going to do this in waves so I don’t
get hit all at once, but be assured I’ll have quite a bit more than in the
past. And as of now I accept credit cards so you can pay for your orders
with VISA or MASTERCARD.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #125)

Floorian – “Descend” (from What The Buzzing)
Farflung – “These Clouds Are Solid” (from Hall of Mirrors)
Abunai! – “Our Wayward Fuel” (from Hall of Mirrors)
Earthling Society - "Black Witch" (from Albion)
Weltraumstaunen – “Black Dove Part II” (from Weltraumwelt)
Shiver – “Interstellar Vision” (from San Francisco’s Shiver)
Michael J. Bowman – “Jet Black Joy Stick” (from Joy Rocket Terminal)
Vocokesh – “Suddenly A Bright Light” (from Upon Further Examination)
Depressive Art – “Psychedelic Ghostride” (from The Ghostride Experience)
Mandragora – “Around The World (Live)” (from Earthdance)
The Cydonia Region – “Imagination Transmission #1” (from Space Aged)
Comets On Fire – “The Bee and the Cracking Egg” (from Blue Cathedral)
Zolar X – “The Horizon Suite: Overture On Air/Tomorrow’s Sunrise/Inside The
Outside/Sound” (from Timeless)

Alchemical Radio (show #85)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label, and features some of the best
Psychedelia, Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the
underground has to offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Eric Anders – "A Man For No Season"
Flyboy & The Rhythm Bandits – "Fly In The Ointment"
Geoff Oelsner – "Geoff Oelsner, LCSW’s Dream"
Geoff Oelsner – "Geoff Oelsner, LCSW’s Dream"
Greg Segal – "Calling 1"
Homeland Security – "Walk For Peace"
Jelinek Horst Attila – "Pearl"
H.R. Funk N’ Puff – "The Incantation"
The Insane Picnic – "In The Summer Rain"
Jim Couchenour – "Living Colour"
Joann Wisniewska – "A Place Of Eternal Spring"
Joe Freeman – "I’m Free Gonna Take My Time"
John Pinamonti – "Back In The Old Days"
Lope – "Panik"
Mr Love & Justice – "Tumbleweed"
Madmen & Dreamers – "Retreat"
Mark Van Overmeire – "Patagonia"

Drool Trough (show #29)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

LISTEN TO THIS WEEK’S SHOW TO HEAR HOW YOU CAN WIN A CD BY THE NEW DIGITAL
SOUND.

Don Campau & Charles Rice Goff III – “How To Cut Kabocha” (from Pen Pals 3)
Don Campau & Amy Denio – “Viaggatore Bella” (from Pen Pals 3)
San Francisco Blue – “Listen To The Voice” (from Hurting For People)
Mental Anguish – “Telemarketers Always Call At Dinnertime” (from Open Loops
Vol. 1)
The Dickies – “Rosemary” (from Stukas Over Disneyland)
Cornelius Cardew Choir – “Political Composition #1” (from Dissenting
Soundscapes and Songs of G.W.'s America)
David Slusser – “Thug” (from Dissenting Soundscapes and Songs of G.W.'s America)
The New Digital Sound – “Smile” (from The Depressed American Dream)
Dino DeMuro – “Highway Patrolled By Aircraft” (from Sleeping Highway)
Patrick Porter – “Window Seat” (from Lisha Kill)
Poor Luther’s Bones – “Devil’s Broth” (from Next to Nowhere)
Depressive Art – “So Much Left To Say” (from The Ghostride Experience)
Coltrane Motion - “Supersexy ‘67” (from No Well Ok Maybe Just A Little)
Strangers On A Train – “Out Of The Rain” (from Strangers On A Train)
Islaja – “Uni Pöllönä Olemisesta” (from Palaa Aurinkoon)
Metamorphosis – “Confinement” (from Then All Was Silent)
Channing Cope – “Next Year” (from Sugar In Our Blood)
Non Finire Mai – “Dinner Party Mafia” (from Katzenjammer)
Fake Ray – “I Was Already Dead” (from The Fumes Are Deadly EP)
Giles – “Keep On Dancin’” (from Blue Funk)

http://Aural-Innovations.com