NIK - Space Ritual

Mon Aug 1 05:02:54 EDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Stephe wrote:

> Maybe if Nik tried to recreate the Spirit of Sphynx it would be a bit more
> interesting.

        I'd agree, except wasn't that Anubian Lights? Or do we reckon that
as several *other* people trying to recreate the spirit of Sphynx?

        Alarmingly, I suspect that the `new melodic' song Mike reported
from the Wickerman gig will have been Sphynx's `Chronological Crime', but
that was never exatly `in the spirit' anyway... Yours,
                                                        Jon

ObCD: Ash Ra Tempel - _Ash Ra Tempel_
--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."