NIK - Space Ritual

Stephe lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Aug 1 07:48:54 EDT 2005

Hi Jon, Anubian lights/Farflung redid the Sphynx lp, just titled Sphynx
instead og Xitintoday. They played a few of the tracks live, but I'm not
sure they were trying to re-create Sphynx. Live they played mostly HW
material, and few of their own cuts.
I'm sure you already know this though. :-) Cheers Stephe