HW: SPIRIT OF THE AGE - LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Tue Aug 2 07:25:59 EDT 2005

        Dave, can you clarify for the poor readers among us just where you
think the shopping for this single should best be done. Am I crucially
wounding the campaign if I wander into Cambridge UK's HMV and preorder it
there; should we keeping all sales online? If so are we clear yet whether
HMV `counts' or do I got to use Amazon? Thanks for advice, yours,
                                                                  Jon

 --
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."